MiaCara Lino Dog Cushion – Stone
€119.00 – €219.00
- Reviews (0)
A classic dog bed with a modern twist, Lino is available in three contemporary colors to suit your hound and your home.
The classic shape of the Lino dog cushion makes it ideal for many types of breeds, while the subtle grain of the Lino cushion cover adds a stylish texture to your interior. Combining elegant aesthetics with practicality – the Lino is designed for plenty of everyday use. The cushion cover is soft yet extremely robust, and a zipper makes it easy to remove and wash. The specially selected fabric also dries quickly and doesn’t wrinkle.
The cushion has been specially designed to provide the utmost support to your dog. A pre-formed hollow in the middle of the cushion supports the natural curvature of the dog’s body. The back and spine are cradled in the hollow while the head is able to rest comfortably on the slightly higher outer edge. Made from high resilience foam, the cushion is extremely stable and remains elastic, even with ongoing use.
|Small (Jack Russel, Maltese, Pug, Yorkshire Terrier, etc.)||80 x 60 x 10 cm|
|Medium (Beagle, Cocker-Spaniel, Collie, etc.)||100 x 75 x 12 cm|
|Large (Bernese Mountain Dog, Boxer, Golden Retriever, etc.)||120 x 90 x 12 cm|
- Foam filling – 100% Polyurethane (Stable and durable, acclimatising, hypoallergenic, permanently elastic)
- Inner cushion – Cotton blend fabric: 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Cover – 76% Polyster, 24% Cotton
- 60° C gentle wash cycle
- The cushion filling is made of extremely soft, open cell foam. To ensure longevity, the cushion should be maintained and cleaned accordingly.
- Launder the inner cushion with a mild detergent up to 60° C. We do not recommend that you use chlorinated and chemically aggressive washing products. A brownish discoloration of the foam cannot be avoided, but has no effect on the quality of the foam.
- After washing and rinsing, please remove as much water as possible with the spin cycle. The inner cushion is best air-dried on a rack. It can also be tumble dried at 90° C, but please avoid over-drying.
- Please plump up the inner cushion regularly so that it retains its fluffiness and shape.
- 30° C gentle wash cycle
- The cover is washable at 30° C on a gentle cycle or can be dry-cleaned. After washing, leave it on a rack to air dry. Please do not put into the dryer.
- The cushion cover is made from durable fabric that is highly resistant to abrasion, however some roughening and pilling cannot be avoided with intensive use. This is therefore no reason for complaint.
- For easy cleaning in between washes, simply vacuum the surface of the cover with an upholstery brush.
MiaCara is an award-winning German label that specializes in design products for a beautiful living with your dog and cat. Their products combine a clear design language with exceptional functionality. MiaCara focuses on first class materials and high-quality craftsmanship. All products are mainly manufactured in Germany and Europe with great attention to detail and sustainability.
*Covid-19 & delivery delays: Please note that delivery times have been extended (from 1 to 3 weeks) due to the increasing number of cancellation of flights and airport closures. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Orders are dispatched the same or no later than the next business day. This does not apply for items available on backorder. You will receive an email that will notify you of the carrier and tracking options. In case the product is unavailable it will be clearly stated on the product page.
We ship within Europe, US, Canada and Australia. We use Post of Slovenia service to ship items that are in stock at our warehouse. Delivery times range between 1-10 business days within Europe and 8-24 working days within US, Australia and Canada. This is an estimate and does not include weekends or holidays. For items available on backorder delivery times range between 5-30 working days (this is an estimate).
We are also not responsible for any customs charges or VAT.