MiaCara Sonno Box Dog Bed – Glacier
€229.00 – €399.00
- Reviews (0)
Let your dog slumber in style with the Sonno dog bed.
The minimalist design follows an understated approach in providing maximum comfort for your pup. With clean lines and upholstered in a subtly structured fabric in two beautiful colours, you can easily keep your home décor looking beautiful.
The comfortable memory foam mattress moulds to the dog’s body and perfectly supports the spine and joints. Sturdy foam bolsters a the sides create a safe comfort zone and allow your dog to rest his head.
The heavy-duty cover easily comes off with a hidden zipper, and both cover and inner cushions are machine washable. As with all MiaCara box bed covers, the Sonno cover is also available separately to give your dog bed a fresh new look.
|Small (Jack Russel, Maltese, Yorkshire Terrier, etc.)||70 x 55 x 22 cm|
|Small/Medium (Bulldog, Poodle, Pug, Dachshund, etc.)||80 x 65 x 24 cm|
|Medium (Collie, Cocker Spaniel, Schnauzer, etc.)||91 x 71 x 26 cm|
|Large (Bernese Mountain Dog, Boxer, Golden Retriever, Husky, etc.)||120 x 93 x 30 cm|
- Foam Filling – 100% Polyurethane (Stable and durable, climatising, hypoallergenic, permanently elastic)
- Inner cushion – Cotton blend fabric: 60% Cotton/40% Polyester
- Cover: 100% Polyester
Inner Cushion Sides
- 60° C gentle wash cycle
- The cushion filling is made of extremely soft, open cell foam. To ensure longevity, the cushion should be maintained and cleaned accordingly.
- Launder the inner cushion with a mild detergent up to 60° C. We do not recommend that you use chlorinated and chemically aggressive washing products. A brownish discoloration of the foam cannot be avoided, but has no effect on the quality of the foam.
- After washing and rinsing, please remove as much water as possible with the spin cycle. The inner cushion is best air-dried on a rack. It can also be tumble dried at 90° C, but please avoid over-drying.
- Please plump up the inner cushion regularly so that it retains its fluffiness and shape.
- 30° C gentle wash cycle
- Wet wash with a mild detergent. Do not use highly chlorinated or chemically aggressive washing additives as this can damage the memory foam when drying.
- After washing and rinsing please remove as much water as possible through the spin cycle. The mattress can be best dried by air on a rack. It can also be tumble dried at 90° C.
- The cover is washable at 60° C or can be dry cleaned. After washing, best let the cover air dry on a rack. Do not put the cover in the dryer. If needed, iron the fabric at low level.
- Please note that by intensive use the surface of the fabric may be roughened and lint nodules can form (so called pilling). This cannot entirely be prevented and is therefore no reason for complaint.
- For easy cleaning in between washes, simply vacuum the surface of the cover with an upholstery brush.
MiaCara is an award-winning German label that specializes in design products for a beautiful living with your dog and cat. Their products combine a clear design language with exceptional functionality. MiaCara focuses on first class materials and high-quality craftsmanship. All products are mainly manufactured in Germany and Europe with great attention to detail and sustainability.
*Covid-19 & delivery delays: Please note that delivery times have been extended (from 1 to 3 weeks) due to the increasing number of cancellation of flights and airport closures. If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Orders are dispatched the same or no later than the next business day. This does not apply for items available on backorder. You will receive an email that will notify you of the carrier and tracking options. In case the product is unavailable it will be clearly stated on the product page.
We ship within Europe, US, Canada and Australia. We use Post of Slovenia service to ship items that are in stock at our warehouse. Delivery times range between 1-10 business days within Europe and 8-24 working days within US, Australia and Canada. This is an estimate and does not include weekends or holidays. For items available on backorder delivery times range between 5-30 working days (this is an estimate).
We are also not responsible for any customs charges or VAT.