This yellow Dog bandana Fred is square cut – just fold the square in 2 and tie the bandana around your dog’s neck. Roll the long size, if necessary.
Material: French cotton lawn
- S – 40x40cm square, 56cm around the neck (Fits necks 27-35 cm)
- M – 45x45cm square, 63cm folded (Fits necks 36-41 cm)
- L – 55x55cm square, 77cm folded (Fits necks 42-55 cm)
Please measure your dog’s neck before placing the order to ensure you get the correct size. If the dog is fluffy or you are somewhere in between sizes, choose the larger of them. Always consider 20cm of the length around the neck for tying the knot. (example: if your dog’s neck measures 38cm, you need a diagonale of at least 58cm, so a Medium size will fit)
Due to the handmade nature of these products, slight variances in pattern placement and size may occur.
How to wear: You can roll the long side of the bandana before tying the knot, in order to fix it better on your dog’s neck, depending on how fluffy and/or tall he is.
We consider that our dogs’ health and safety should be every owner’s priority. Please read carefully the instructions below:
- Don’t let your dog use the bandana as a toy!
- Never use the bandana as a collar and do not attach other things like tags, leashes, toys to it.
- Even if it’s a fun product, please take it off during playsessions or when the dog is left unattended.