You have no items in your shopping cart.
This extra gentle dog shampoo by LILA LOVES IT is pH-balanced to give puppies the tender loving care their sensitive skin and coat deserve. Argan oil, avocado oil and coconut oil support their skin’s natural protective abilities. Chamomile, yarrow extract and lemon balm helps to regenerate the skin. This range is of course kept deliberately free of artifcial fragrances, dyes and preservatives in order to ensure maximum compatibility and care. SHAMPOO SENSITIVE is a concentrate.
This mild pH-balanced shampoo can be used very sparingly. After the lathering, completely rinse your pet with lukewarm water and gently towel it dry. SHAMPOO SENSITIVE should not be applied in the eyes. In case of contact with the eyes we recommend carefully removing the product with a sterile cloth. THIS PRODUCT IS CONCENTRATED: To be diluted with water 1:10.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Disodium/ Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Coco-Glucoside, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid
* from certified organic cultivation
- pH 7-8
- Aloe Barbadensis Gel – aloe vera is well known for its numerous positive effects: moisturizing, anti-inflammatory, approved for irritated skin, as well as it reinforces self-recovery in case of sunburn.
- Coco-Glucoside – is a pure natural plant mild surfactant for effective dirt removal and cleaning.
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil – Almond oil perfectly cares for sensitive, rough, flaky and dry skin. It contains high concentrations of unsaturated fatty acids, such as oleic and linoleic acid. Due to its special properties, almond oil is often used in care of sensitive baby’s and child’s skin.
- Calendula Officinalis oil – calendula is one of the most famous medicinal plants in the tradition of skin care. Due to its protecting properties, calendula eases irritated skin as well as it promotes the formation of new coat. Besides, its carotenoids strengthen the skin against external influences.
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil*- Chamomile is an aromatic European plant. Its flowers contain essential oils and flavonoids, which act as anti-oxidants to help protect against the free radicals that can damage the body. It also has the ability to neutralise skin irritants.
We ship within Europe, US, Canada and Australia. We use Post of Slovenia service to ship items that are in stock at our warehouse. Delivery times range between 1-3 weeks. This is an estimate and does not include weekends or holidays.
We are not responsible for any customs charges or VAT. Please proceed to checkout to see final price of delivery.